Information We Collect
a. We Do Not Collect Personal Information. Personal Information includes your geographical location, name, address, mail, telephone number, fax number, the information to verify you or other individuals when you use applications, services or websites.
b. Non-Personal Information. When users interact with our application, we may collect non-personal-identity information associated with the user. Non-personal-identity information may include your phone’s model, version of Android and other similar information.
(1) Session and Available Data. It refers to data information relevant to connections and services that you provide to us when you use an application, service or website, including but not limited to, when you use our applications, services or websites. Session and Available Data includes information related to connection request, server communication and data sharing, including network testing, quality of service, date, time, and place / location. Gathering of information as described below, we may also gather Session and Available Data. Please note that Session and Available Data does not include any personal information, nor does it include any content that you might use applications (such as photo, contact, calendar, etc.), services, or website to send or share.
(2) Login Data. When you interact with us, or use applications, services or our website, our system may automatically collect your unique user device serial number, IP address, the type of your browser or operating system, and the date and time that you use (the "Login Data").
(3) Summary Information.It refers to the data that we collected from a group or service type or users, in which users’ personal identity information has been removed. In other words, the information of how you use the application, services and websites may be collected and combined with how other individuals use the applications, services and websites, but personal identity information will not be included in the ultimate Summary Information. Summary Information can help us understand user demand trends, so that we can better develop new features, or provide tailor-made applications, services and websites.
2. How We Use Information
a. Personal Information. Since we do not collect Personal Information, We will not use your Personal Information in any way.
b. Non-Personal Information. We may use Non-Personal Information for the following purposes:
(1) For Personalized User Experience – We may use your Non-Personal Information to understand your user characteristics, and other trends related to user’s habits;
(2) To Help Improve Our Service – We may use Non-Personal Information to provide, maintain, enhance and improve our applications, services and websites, and the development of new services.
(3) For the Further Development of PrivacyHider– We might use Non-Personal Information for market promotion and development purposes.
c. Legal Reasons. We will access, use or disclose your information with other organizations or entities for reasons that required by any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Cheetah Mobile, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
3. Users Sharing Your Information
We cannot control the behavior of other users you share your data with. We cannot and will not control the behaviors of other users that you share information with when you use an application, service or website (including online forum), or how such users will use or share such information. We will not be responsible for any behavior or conduct of third party circumventing our security measures.
TRIGTECH is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we adopt administrative, physical and electronic measures to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please note that although we have taken sufficient security measures to protect your information, there is no absolute guarantee that we can prevent Non-Personal Information from being accessed or used without authorization.
5. Sensitive Information
We suggest you not to send or disclose any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or the Site or otherwise to us.
We do not provide service focus on Children. If you are under 18, you may use our website when you are with a parent or guardian.
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions to this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of this Policy or abuse of the application, service or website, please contact us.